XAT 2018: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is the national level examination.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is the national level examination. “XLRI” conducts the examination consistently.
XAT 2018: Application Form, Important Dates, Exam Pattern affirmation of hopefuls in its grounds for administration course. Every one of the applicants can apply for the examination through the application shapes. All the critical points of interest have been surrendered in the compose gave underneath.
Candidates can find out the details about the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and the admission process.
Apply Here- XAT 2018 application form is available from 16th August 2017.
The schedule/timetable of the application form, examination, and the admission process is very crucial for all the candidates. In the following chart, candidates have been provided all the details about the same.
|1||Initial date of submission of Online Application Form||16th August 2017|
|2||Last Date of submission of the Application Form||30th November 2017|
|3||Fee payment (online & offline)||16th August – 30th November 2017|
|4||Date of publishing of the admit card||20th December 2017|
|5||Date of the Examination||7th January 2018|
|6||Date of the declaration of the result||31st January 2018|
|7||Date of Counselling||After the announcement of result|
Important Note: We have updated the dates according to the official notification announced by the exam conducting authority.
XAT 2018 Application form
- First, candidates need to apply for the exam thru the online application form.
- The application form shall be available on the official website of XLRI from 16th August 2017.
- The duly filled application form will be submitted online.
- Along with the details in the application form, candidates shall have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1650/- also.
- Candidates can pay the application fee thru the debit card, credit card or net banking.
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Graduation in any discipline is required for appearing in XAT exam. Candidates having less than 50% in graduation are also permitted to apply. The authority hasn’t specified any age bar for appearing in this exam.
- Final year graduates are permitted to apply but in such case they will have to submit the proof of passing at XLRI Jamshedpur before the given timeline.Apply Here- XAT 2018 application form is available from 16th August 2017.
Program-Wise Eligibility Norms
Eligibility for Global Business Management
- Candidates should hold graduation degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized University.
- Those are studying in final year of Graduation and completing the same by before the timeline intimated by the authority can also apply.
- Candidates having three or more years of experience will be given preference.
- Candidates are permitted to apply either through GMAT or XAT 2018 score.
Eligibility for Human Resource Management (HRM) & Business Management (BM)
- Candidates should be having recognized Bachelor’s degree of at least three years duration or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Candidates, whose final year exam of graduation is being completed by the given timeline are also eligible to apply. NRI and foreign category students can apply based on their GMAT score excluding Dubai and Kathmandu.
Eligibility for General Management Programme
- Graduation degree obtained either from India or Abroad.
- Candidates who have 5 years of experience as manager or supervisor as on 31st March 2018 will be given preference.
- Candidates are permitted to apply based on XAT or GMAT score.Apply Here- XAT 2018 application form is available from 16th August 2017.
XAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- XAT 2018 will be conducted in terms of two papers.
- Paper one will contain questions from Decision Making & Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation. Total time candidates will get to solve this question paper 1 is 170 minutes.
- Paper two will contain questions from General Knowledge and Essay Writing and total time will be given in order to solve the question of General Knowledge is 35 minutes.
- The total number of questions asked in the Paper I will be 84 out of which, 21 is from verbal & logical ability, 24 from Decision Making, 27 from Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation and 25 from General Knowledge.
- In paper two, 25 questions will be asked from General knowledge and candidates will get 1 essay writing questions.
- As per the marking rule, 1 mark will be for the right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted in case of the wrong answer.
We can’t predict the difficulty level of the exam for this year; it may or may not be similar to last year. Candidates should start preparing based on the syllabus of the exam.
XAT 2018 admit card will be uploaded to the official website of exam conducting authority on 20th December 2017. We’ll furnish here the direct link through which the admit card can be downloaded without any sort of hassles.
XAT 2018 Answer Key
Answer key will be refreshed on the official site of the organization after the initiation of the exam. Answer key will have answers to every one of the inquiries with which hopefuls can check the appropriate responses they have unraveled in the exam.
As a rule, the appropriate response key is refreshed on the site maybe a couple weeks after the fact the beginning of XAT.
XAT 2018 Result
The result of XAT will be available on the official website of the institute on 31st January 2018. Candidates can download the scorecard of the exam they have appeared that is if XAT, 2018.
The final part of the admission process is counseling. All the successful candidates will be called for counseling before they have given admission to the Institute. Counseling shall comprise of the verification of the documents.