Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification of 1218 vacancies for Forest Guard. In this article, you will get all information about Exam pattern, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc.
|Category||No. Of Vacancy|
Q.What is the age criteria to apply in this common written exam?
Age will be calculated as on 01.07.2017, you can check age criteria in below table:-
- Minimum Age: 18
- Minimum Age: 24
Q. Will the exam be conducted online or offline (OMR Based)?
Written Exam will be conducted in Offline mode.
What is the structure of Examination?
1. Physical Standard
2. Physical Efficiency Test
|Physical Efficiency Test||Male||Female|
|Running||25 km/10kg||4 hrs||14 km/05kg||4 hrs|
|Shot put (7.275 kg)||5.00 m||–||3.50 m||–|
|Long Jump||4 m||–||2 m||–|
|High Jump||1.10 m||–||0.70 m||–|
- The Difficulty Level of the Written Exam will be similar to Class 12.
- Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- SUBJESTS: Science & Agriculture
- Exam contains Objective type questions.
- Time duration of Exam: 2 hours.
- Number of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be ¼ negative marking in the examination.
A candidate must cleared 12th standard from a recognized University with Science or Agriculture as a subject or any other equivalent level exam.
Q. What is the application Fee?
For General Category: Rs. 300/-
For other category you can check below image:-