UPSC CDS-II Examination Notification
Notification for the COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (II), 2017 (INCLUDING SSC WOMEN (NON-TECHNICAL) COURSE).
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply provided candidate should not have any present backlog up to the last semester / year for which results have been declared up to the time of submission of application.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 08th September 2017 till 6:00 PM.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 08/09/2017 – 6:00 pm
- Date of Commencement of Examination: 19/11/2017
- SSC CGL Tier-II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
- Previous Years Analysis of English Section | SSC CGL Tier-II 2017