UIIC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Assistant Posts: United India Insurance Company Limited is going to release the online notification for the post of ‘Assistants’ shortly. The official advertisement for UIIC Assistant Exam 2017 has already been published in several newspapers and the official notification for this exam will be uploaded on the official website soon. The online registrations for UIIC Assistant 2017 will begin from 14th August and so you can expect the official notification to be released on or before this date. You can also check out the notice released by UIIC for the recruitment of Assistant 2017 at the end of this post. This recruitment notice of UIIC Assistant has been released for all offices of United India Insurance Company Limited across the country, except for Jammu and Kashmir.
UIIC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 696
Name of the Posts: Assistant
1. SC: 00 Post
2. ST: 00 Posts
3. OBC: 00 Posts
4. UR: 00 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 30-07-2017. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for other details refer the notification.
UIIC Assistant 2017 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be a graduate from a recognised university as on 30/06/2017.
- The candidate should possess the knowledge to read, write and speak of the regional/ local language of the state from which he/she is applying.
- The minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 30/07/2017, i.e. candidates born not earlier than 01/07/19879 and not later than 30/06/1999 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Selection Process: UIIC Assistant Exam 2017 will take place in following phases-
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) non refundable through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsc.co.in from 14/08/2017
Pay Scale:The selected candidates will receive a good amount of payment from UIIC, India.
Rs 23000/- per month
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
3. Candidates log on the website www.uiic.co.in
4. Click on Apply Online
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration ” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
6. Fill all the details and submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application for future use.
|Starting Date for Online Application||14/08/2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||28/08/2017|
|Date for Fee Payment||14/08/2017 to 28/08/2017|
|Date of Online Exam (tentative)||22/09/2017(PRELIMS) & 23/10/2017 (MAINS)|
|Download of Call letter for Online Examination (tentative)||About 10 days before the Online Exam|
For more details like vacancy details, emolument, relaxation, selection process & other information click on the link given below….
Click here to Apply Online