IRDAI Recruitment 2017
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), Hyderabad published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Assistant Manager. Applications are inviting for filling up the 30 vacancies of these posts. Require applicants to this posts having Graduation along with applicants age should not be exceeding than 30 years. As per the eligibility of the applicants, applicants can apply for the posts from following online applications link. Also applicants have to pay require amount of the applications fees as mention below. Last date for online applications is 5th September 2017. More details of the applications and online applications link is as follows:-
भारतीय बीमा विनियामक और विकास प्राधिकरण (आईआरडीएआई), हैदराबाद द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “सहायक प्रबंधक” की 30 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 5 सितंबर 2017 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Recruitment 2017 Details
- Advertisement Number : HR/Recruitment/Aug 2017
- Name Posts : Assistant Manager
- Number of Posts : 30 vacancies
- Age Limit : 30 years
- Selection Process : Preliminary Test, Descriptive Test & Interview
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.irdai.gov.in
- Last Date : 05-09-2017
- Assistant Manager – 30 vacancies
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 Education Qualifications:
IRDAI Recruitment 2017 Age Limit:
- Applicants to this posts must have complete with age limit of 21 years and applicants age should not be exceeding than 30 years as on 5th September 2017.
- Upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category applicants is relaxable.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 Application Fees:
- Applications fees of Rs.100/- require to be pay by the applicants from SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen for Intimation charges only.
- For all other category applicants have to pay Rs.650/- as application fees.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 How to Apply:
- To apply to these posts, eligible applicants can use following online applications link starts from 15th August 2017.
- For online applications to the posts applicants have to fill details as per their qualifying certificates and also need to provide the valid email ID which may use for further communications.
- Also applicant have to upload scan copy of signature and photograph as per the require scale and need to pay require amount of the applications fees as mention above.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||15/08/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||05/09/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||05/09/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||20/09/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||15/08/2017 to 05/09/2017|