OTET Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Teacher Eligibility Test: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has advertised a notification to conduct Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) Examination 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23-08-2017 at 08.00 AM to 06-09-2017 at 11.45 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
OTET Exam Details:
Name of the Exam: Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) approved by RCI/ Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2 years Diploma in Special Education approved by RCI for Category A (Paper I) and Graduation with 50% marks & 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed)/ 1 year B.Ed (Special Education) approved by RCI/ Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 4 years B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed (integrated course) for Category B (Paper II).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test (Paper I & Paper II).
Application Fee: Applicants required to Pay Rs.300/- for SC & ST Category, Rs.500/- for Other Category of candidates through Net Banking/ ATM Card (Online Mode) or Cash payment through bank challan (Offline mode).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bseodisha.ac.in from 23-08-2017 at 08.00 AM to 06-09-2017 at 11.45 PM. After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Applicants must have valid e-mail id and mobile number.
2. Applicants must scan their photograph, signature & supporting documents for uploading.
3. Log on to the website www.bseodisha.ac.in.
4. Go to Latest Updates or Click directly on scrolling at home page of website.
5. Click on “Online Application for OTET-2017”.
6. Click on Registration and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. Take print out of SBI challan form & Pay the fee.
9. Click on Candidates Login and Enter e-Mail ID & Password.
10. Fill all the 5 Sections like Personal Information, Eligibility, Qualification, Address & Declaration etc.,
11. Take print out of application form for future use.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||23-08-2017 at 08.00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment||06-09-2017 at 11.45 PM|
|Date for Downloading Admit Card||12-09-2017|
|Date & Time of Examination Paper-I (1st Sitting)||25-09-2017 (Monday) from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Date & Time of Examination Paper-I (2nd Sitting)||25-09-2017 (Monday) from 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
|Date for Result||October 2017|
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
|Odisha TET Exam 2017||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details|
|Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|Instructions (PH Candidate)||Get Details|
|Online Instructions||Get Details|
|Syllabus & Structure||Get Details|
|Continuing Certificate||Get Details|
|Apply Online||Click Here|