NCSCM Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Scientist, Sr Technical Asst & Other Posts: Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India, National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Scientist (B, C, D), Junior Software Engineer, Junior Application Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Librarian, Librarian, PS to Director, Accountant vacancies for physically challenged candidates on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 07-08-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
NCSCM Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 17
Name of the Posts:
1. Scientist D (Post Code: 160401): 01 Post
2. Scientist D (Post Code: 160402): 01 Post
3. Scientist C (Post Code: 160403): 01 Post
4. Scientist C (Post Code: 160404): 01 Post
5. Scientist C (Post Code: 160405): 01 Post
6. Scientist C (Post Code: 160406): 01 Post
7. Scientist B (Post Code: 160407): 01 Post
8. Junior Software Engineer (Post Code: 160408): 01 Post
9. Junior Application Engineer (Post Code: 160409): 01 Post
10. Senior Technical Assistant (Post Code: 160410): 01 Post
11. Senior Technical Assistant (Post Code: 160411): 01 Post
12. Senior Laboratory Assistant (Post Code: 160412): 01 Post
13. Senior Laboratory Assistant (Post Code: 160413): 01 Post
14. Senior Librarian (Post Code: 160414): 01 Post
15. Librarian (Post Code: 160415): 01 Post
16. PS to Director (Post Code: 160416): 01 Post
17. Accountant (Post Code: 160417): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 45 years for post-1,2,14, 40 years for post-3 to 6,15, 35 years for post-7 to 13,16,17.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have first class Master degree in Sociology/ Social Work for post-1, Master degree in Natural Science/ Social Science/ Law for post-2, Master degree in Marine Sciences or first class degree in Engineering/ Technology for post-3, Master degree in Life sciences for post-4, from a recognized University (or) equivalent with relevant field experience. For more details refer the notification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ncscm.res.in on or before 07-08-2017.
Instruction to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have scanned copy of self attested documents.
2. Log on to the website www.ncscm.res.in.
3. Click on Careers.
4. Select the desired post & click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
5. Click on New User.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-08-2017.
For more details like category, Post Codes & other information click on the link given below….