Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the exceptionally positioned dream B-schools in India. IIFT offers MBA
(International Business) at its 3 grounds in particular New Delhi and Kolkata grounds in India and at Dar-es-Salaam grounds in Tanzania. MBA (IB) at IIFT is considered as extraordinary compared to other 2 years MBA program in International Business. Around 60000 applicants enroll and apply for IIFT placement test each year.
Accomplishment in IIFT 2017 placement test will prompt admission to the organization’s profoundly presumed 2 years full time MBA 2018-20 International Business program at its Delhi or Kolkata grounds. IIFT offers extraordinary learning background with high position to its understudies.
You can find the complete details related to this Entrance Exam such as availability of application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, fees etc., at our portal.
Registrations for IIFT 2018 are underway and will continue till September 15, 2017. The written exam will be conducted on December 3, 2017 from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon. Following the declaration of results late in December, successful candidates will have to appear for Essay Writing, Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
The Eligibility criteria for IIFT is:
The hopeful must have a perceived Bachelor’s level of atleast 3 years span in any train
Applicants in their last year of Graduation can likewise apply. However such hopefuls need to present the confirmation of imperative capability by October 7, 2018
Hopefuls having a place with General class probably secured no less than half checks in graduation, and applicants having a place with SC/ST/PWD classifications more likely than not secured at least 45% in graduation
There is no age restrain for the candidates
The IIFT leaflet plainly states “Affirmation of the hopeful who joins the program on temporary premise yet neglects to qualify in the Bachelor’s degree examination is obligated to be scratched off forthwith. Such applicant ought to promptly advise the Institute on assertion of his/her outcomes. Confirmation of competitors who don’t illuminate the Institute of such a circumstance will naturally stand drop. No ask for expansion of time for re-assessment, and so on will be engaged”.
Applicants satisfying these qualification criteria can apply for the exam. In any case, clearing only the composed exam won’t help candidates to seek after investigations from IIFT. Understudies need to experience two phases confirmation system.
Registrations for IIFT 2018 have begun. Applications can be filled in two modes – either online or offline.
To apply for IIFT exam online, candidates must have following documents ready beforehand:
- Candidates must have a scanned copy of their photograph in .JPG format and the size of the photo should be less than 50 KB.
- It is important for applicants to have a copy of their scanned clear signature. It must be done on a white background and the size of the file should be less than 50 KB.
- To pay online, a valid Credit / Debit card (Master/ VISA).
- To pay via Demand Draft, keep the requisite amount of DD ready with you.
How to apply
To apply for IIFT 2017 entrance exam for MBA(IB) 2018-20, you need to visit IIFT website – www.iift.edu. Click on the ADMISSIONS 2018 icon and fill in the online form as per details given in website. The cost of Prospectus and Application Form is one-time payment of Rs.1,550/-.
Read the following steps to know the application procedure of the exam:
1. Register Online
To begin with the online application procedure, candidates first need to get registered to the website. When the application process begins, candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to register for IIFT 2018:
- Click on “Apply Now” and select the category you belong from to apply for the exam.
- Read carefully the information displayed on your screen regarding the payment of application fee.
- Fill in the basic details asked in the application form and submit the form.
- Application number will be sent to you to the registered email id after the successful submission of the form.
- Use the application no. sent to you in email and password entered by you while registration to log in to the website.
- To complete the registration process, follow the links displayed.
- After completing the formalities, candidates shall be informed regarding successful registration through an email at registered email id.
2. Once you are done with filling of application form, you need to pay the application fee. Following fee has been set by the IIFT authorities for different categories:
General/OBC candidates Rs 1550
SC/ST/PH candidates Rs 775
National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates US$ 80 (INR Rs 4500)
The IIFT MBA admission test does not include any other B-school except its Delhi and Kolkata campuses. IIFT conducts the entrance exam in paper-pen mode across the country usually on the last Sunday in the month of November. but this year to avoid clash of test date with CAT 2017, the IIFT 2017 entrance test for admission to MBA (IB) 2018-20 at IIFT Delhi and Kolkata campuses would be held on December 3, 2017 in 20 test cities in India.
IIFT affirmation test 2018 is relied upon to have 123 different decision questions.
IIFT is led in an offline mode
The length of the exam is 2 hours, i.e. from 10 am to 12 pm
Consistently, for the most part there is an adjustment in the IIFT exam design and the quantity of inquiries differ in the vicinity of 120 and 150
The inquiries are in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) design
The IIFT question paper comprised of inquiries from the accompanying zones:
a) English Comprehension
b) General Knowledge and Awareness
c) Logical Reasoning
d) Quantitative Analysis
Achievement in IIFT exam readiness relies upon the applicant’s opportunity administration aptitudes and determination of right inquiries. Endeavoring most extreme standard inquiries in under 80 seconds for every inquiry is the way to exceed expectations in the exam. The test additionally has a background marked by reproducing CAT exam questions.
- The Admit Cards for IIFT 2017 entrance exam can be downloaded from IIFT’s website from 15th November 2017.
- With a print out of the Admit card, the candidates should reach the venue of the Exam Centre on December 3 2017 latest by 9.00 a.m.
- Candidates should have one of the following documents:
(a) Passport (b) Election I-Card (c) Aadhar Card (d) PAN Card (e) Driving License (f) College I-Card for appearing in the Exam.
Change of IIFT Test Centre
- Candidates should be careful while opting for the Admission Test Centre.
- A fee of Rs.1000/- will be charged for changing the opted Centre.
- No request for change of centre will be entertained after 3rd November 2017.
Around 60 thousand candidates register for IIFT entrance exam to apply for admission to 360 seats of MBA (International Business) programme for both campuses of IIFT at Delhi and Kolkata. The ratio per candidate is higher than any other MBA entrance test. IIFT doesn’t accept any other score than the score of its own entrance test for domestic candidates. For NRIs and foreign nationals GMAT scores are accepted.
The IIFT 2017 exam for admission to MBA (IB) 2018-20 at IIFT Delhi and Kolkata campuses will be held on November 26, the last Sunday. The IIFT exam notification has been relesed on July 25 instead of earlier practice of July 15. This is the first time during past many years that IIFT entrance exam notification has been delayed by 10 days. The convention of releasing the IIFT exam notification on July 15 or in the second week of July stands broken in 2017. Following has been the trend of IIFT exam notification release:
|IIFT exam year||IIFT exam notification release date|
|2014||July 15, 2014|
|2015||July 15, 2015|
|2016||July 15, 2016|
|2017||July 25, 2017|
IIFT earlier announced its entrance exam date as November 26, as has been the practice to conduct the IIFT entrance exam on 4th Sunday of November every year. But due to the clash of exam date with CAT 2017, IIFT has announced the change in its exam date from November 26 to December 3, so that all the IIFT aspirants could apply for the admission to MBA (IB) at the institute.
The registration process for IIFT 2017 exam will close on September 15 2017.
IIFT 2017 analysis
IIFT 2017 exam was moderate to high difficulty level, with some lengthy questions.
A genuine roller coaster ride: Three years, three papers.
Cutoff for IIFT’14 was around 48.3.
For IIFT’15 was a little less than 38.5.
Cutoff for IIFT’16 was around 50, wherein speed and selection was the decider.
IIFT New Delhi Campus Address
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 016
For any query / problem, email at email@example.com OR call at 011-2685 7908(Direct), 2696 5051, 2696 5124 (Ext. 806)