Eligibility Requirements for Management Programmes Admissions in IGNOU
The Eligibility conditions for the following Management Programmes offered by IGNOU is given below:
– Masters in Business Administration
– Post Graduate Diploma in Management
– Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
– Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
– Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
– Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
– Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice
– Diploma in Management
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES
1. You need minimum of Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category, with 3 years’(post-qualification) managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
Professional Degree with 50% marks in:
Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/
Company Secretaryship (ICSI) / Law.
2. You need to Clear OPENMAT Entrance Exam conducted by IGNOU.
3. There is no age bar.
• Bachelor’s Degree means Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3 year duration.
• IGNOU also accepts First degree of 2 year duration obtained from a recognized university completed up to the year 1998-99 for purposes of higher studies; provided such students have undergone a further one year bridge course and passed the same, to be in conformity with UGC Regulations.
• Students who had enrolled themselves in the first degree course prior to June 4, 1986 and students who had successfully completed their first degree course prior to June 4, 1986, irrespective of their duration shall be treated at par with the students who have completed 3 years degree and they are not required to undergo a further one year bridge course.
Degrees obtained prior to June 4, 1986
and the degree awarded to the students enrolled prior to June 1986 shall be treated valid for all purposes including admission to a Masters degree programme and other higher studies.
• Last date for submission of filled-in application form (Form 1) for appearing in Entrance Test, OPENMATXLII and OPENMAT XLIII, is 15.07.2017* and 15.12.2017 respectively.
• The candidate should meet the eligibility requirements as mentioned above by the last date for submission of application form for admission (Form 2) to Management Programme.