Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released its recruitment notification for Grade A Officers – Scale I, Scale II, Scale III & Grade B Office Assistants. For all the graduates, here is a golden opportunity to enter Banking sector as office assistants for freshers & as Officers for experienced Professionals. IBPS RRB Notification is out and the recruitment drive will take place between 12th July 2017 to 1st August 2017. Read the article to know about IBPS RRB Work Profile, IBPS RRB Salary & Pay Scale in detail.
If you are looking for a job in Regional Banks, you can apply for IBPS RRB posts here.
IBPS RRB Work Profile
The IBPS recruits Officers & Office Assistants in various Regional Rural banks. There are in total four Posts: Office Assistants, Officers – Scale I, Officers – Scale II & Officers – Scale III.
IBPS RRB Work Profile for Office Assistant:
IBPS RRB Office Assistant is the lower divisional management post. As an office assistant, you would be supporting various bank functions as follows:
- Managing Inquiry Counters – Providing information to account holders about facilities available at the bank and solving their doubts.
- Withdrawal – Paying out cash of withdrawal forms, cheques, demand drafts etc.
- Managing Receipts – Receiving different monetary instruments like cash, cheques, pay orders, demand drafts etc and providing their acknowledgement.
- Managing Emails and Delivery – Handling emails on behalf of the bank, and managing the delivery of the cheque books as per given address.
IBPS RRB Work Profile for Officer Scale I, Scale II & Scale III:
Officers in Regional Rural Banks are recruited to the posts in Scale-I, II and III. There is a different experience requirement for those posts. There can be differences in duties and tasks based on the bank and location. But broadly, their duties are as follows:
- Banking Activities Regulation – Managing all the functions of the commercial bank and seeing that all the activities are happening on time and as planned.
- Loans & Credit Facility – Promotion of Loans and Credit facility of the Rural Bank amongst farmers for Agricultural Development & distribute the credits. Making the farmers understand the benefits of the credit facilities in the most transparent ways.
- Credit profile – Checking upon the loan taker and further check his capacity to pay back the loan to avoid the loans to turn in Non Performing Assets and hence affect the economy.
- Repay of the loan – Maintaining official records of the loans taken by different entities, reminding them to repay them and taking the other alternative actions like mortgaging the properties if the need be.
- Public Communication – Communicating to the masses and spreading the different policies and schemes to local people.
- Audit of the report – Maintaining the bank’s annual balance sheet and access the annual reports of the bank. Creating the audit reports of the financial year and tallying it with the last year’s report to check profit.
- The implementation of schemes – Implementing the schemes passed by Central Government for the development of Rural Area & managing distribution of the money among them that is allotted by Government.
IBPS RRB Salary & Allowances
Even if the salary of IBPS RRB posts varies according to the grade, they have a good salary structure. There are also good chances of increase in the salary.
|(1)||Office Assistants||Rs. 7200-19300/-|
|(2)||Officers Scale – I||Rs. 28000-31000|
|(3)||Officers Scale – II||Rs. 33000-39000|
|(4)||Officers Scale – III||Rs. 38000-46000|
IBPS RRB Work Profile – Future Promotions
There is tremendous scope for progress within this employment also. IBPS RRB Office Assistants can get elevated to Officers posts through assignment and experience. Officers additionally have odds of being elevated to higher Managerial Scale level.
All in all, this is an open door you ought not miss. IBPS RRB is an awesome shot for every one of you who need to make a decent profession with Regional Rural Banks. Along these lines, on the off chance that you fulfill the qualification criteria and need to work with government, you ought to let it all out.
Click below to know in detail about IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017: