The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has quite recently discharged the IBPS Clerk Recruitment warning for 2017. IBPS has declared 7883 vacancies for Clerical Cadre posts in 19 banks. It is a splendid open door for the wannabes who need to make a vocation in the Banking Sector and get a very much secured govt. work. The application procedure will end on third October 2017. Read the article to know in insight about the Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application expenses and so on. In addition, check your readiness level and work on your powerless zones by taking Online Mock Tests. Consequently, read this IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 to know the insights with respect to this enrollment.
Read on to get some answers concerning the speculative calendar, taking part banks, conditional opening and so on to ensure you are refreshed with each perspective before applying!
- Tentative Schedule
- Participating Banks
- Tentative Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
- How to Apply
Tentative Schedule according to IBPS Clerk Notification 2017
|Start Date of
|Close Date of
|Download of call
letters for Pre-
|Conduct of Pre-
2017 – 18th
|Download of call
letters for Prelims
|Prelims Exam||2nd, 3rd , 9th & 10th
Letter for Mains
|Mains Exam||21st January
Participating Banks in IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
Tentative Vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment
Since IBPS Clerk Recruitment is to be done on State/UT-wise basis, you can apply to ONLY ONE State/UT. Refer to the Official Recruitment Notification for detailed State – wise Vacancies.
The total vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2017 are 7883.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment
A. Educational Qualifications
- Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or equivalent.
- The candidate should have valid marks sheet.
- Computer Literacy i .e the operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
- The candidate should know the official language of the applied state.
B. Age Limit (as on 1st September 2017)
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 28 years
C. Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)– 3 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried – 9 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to only MP) – 5 years
Check if you are eligible for IBPS Clerk 2017. Find out if you meet the educational and work requirements as well as the age limits.
Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern according to IBPS Clerk Notification 2017
The written examination will be conducted online in two phases. The first will be the Preliminary Examination & the second will be the Mains Exam.The Candidates who qualify the Prelims will be eligible to write the Main Examination. Marks obtained in the Mains Exam will only be considered in the final selection.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
The IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern has undergone a change this year in which the number of questions has increased. Read the detailed mains exam pattern by clicking on the button below.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2017
You can fill the online application from 12th Sept 2017 to 3rd Oct 2017.
Note* – Direct Link will be active from 12th September 2017.
- Click on the above button to apply for IBPS Clerk 2017.
- You may apply ONLINE only.
- Click on the New Registration.
- You should provide your basic information to register.
- Now you will receive a provisional registration number and system generated a password.
- Note them down for future reference.
- Fill up the application form carefully.
- Click on “Save and Next” after verifying details in each section.
- Click the Final SUBMIT button.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Select the State you want to apply for and submit it.
- Pay the Online Application fee.
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application.
- Alternately, you go to IBPS’s official website.
- Follow steps 3 to 13 to fill up the form.
- Make sure to have a valid email id and mobile number before applying.
- Also, keep ready your scanned photograph and signature that meet the requirements given in the IBPS Clerk Notification 2017.
#6. Application Fee for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
- General/OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex – Servicemen – Rs. 100/-
#8. Official Notification for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
If you want to know in detail about other recruitment notification then you can click on the link given below and never miss out on new job opportunities!