IB ACIO Application Form 2017 Last Date Extended, Apply Online Now
Intelligence Bureau has released the official notification for the post of ACIO (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer) Grade II officers under the ministry of home affairs. IB has extended the last date to apply online for the IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Application form by 6 days. Now, the last date to submit IB ACIO Application form is 12th September 2017 and to deposit the IB ACIO Application Fee is 12th September 2017. IB has also mentioned that IB ACIO Recruitment Portal will reopen on the intervening night of September 4-5 2017.
The IB 2017 will conduct the recruitment of around 1300 ACIO in the country. IB has declared the process of IB ACIO Online Application Form from 12th August 2017. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online for IB ACIO 2017 Exam from the link given below:
How to Apply Online for IB ACIO 2017 Recruitment Exam
Important Note: IB has mentioned that candidates should delete the Cache Memory of their computers by pressing Ctrl and H key together for the smooth processing.
- All the candidates who wish to apply online for the post of ACIO IB 2017 can apply through an online mode from the official website of Intelligence Bureau.
- Firstly, candidates have to go through the official website of IB at http://mha.nic.in/vacancies.
- Students are required to click on the link of Assistant Central Intelligence Bureau to apply online.
- Then, a PDF will open. You have to click on Proceed.
- Now, fill up the required details and do cross check them again before submitting.
- Now upload the scanned photograph & Signature with the mentioned dimensions.
- At last, pay the requisite fees & Make sure that you save a copy of the application form once you have submitted it.
IB ACIO Application Form 2017 – Important Dates
|Sr. No||Exam Events||Important Dates|
|1||Opening Date of Online Registration||12th August 2017|
|2||Closing Date of Online Registration||10th September 2017 (23:59 hrs)|
|3||Last date of depositing application fees||12 September 2017 (23:59 hrs)|
MHA IB Asst. Central Intelligence Officer: Application Fees
|1.||General & Other Unreserved (Male)||Rs. 100|
Step 1: Visit official website of MHA i.e. mha.nic.in
Step 2: Registration
2.1. Candidate should enter the following details for registration.
- Name of the candidate
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Marital status
- Date Of Birth and
- Access Code (captcha)
2.2. After entering the details, click on register now button.
Step 3: Fill and Submit IB ACIO Application form 2017.
Candidates need to enter their personal information, educational qualifications, address and declaration form in order to submit the IB ACIO application form 2017.
- Personal Information – Father’s Name, Relation, Religion, Nationality, Aadhaar Number and State.
- Educational Qualification – Name of Course, Discipline/ Subjects/ Trade, Institute/ Board/ University Name, Result, Percentage, Mode of Exam, Year of passing
- Address – postal address and exam center preference.
- Declaration Form – Declaration form and preview all details entered by the candidate.
Step 4: Upload Documents
4.1. Candidate need to upload scanned digital photograph and signature.
4.2. The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature in a single file which should not be more than 50 KB at the time of online registration.
4.3. The IB ACIO Online application form uploaded without scanned photograph and signature will be rejected and admit card will not be issued to appear for the exam.
Step 5: Application fee payment
5.1. Learn how to made application fee payment for IB ACIO exam. Only male candidates, who comes under General and OBC category are required to pay the application fee of Rs: 100. All SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from payment of IB ACIO exam fee.
5.2. IB ACIO Application fee Details
- General (Male) and OBC (Male): Rs: 100
- SC/ST/All female: Nil
5.3. The IB ACIO exam fee can be paid offline or online methods.
- Online fee payment: candidates can easily pay IB ACIO application fee in online mode by using Internet Banking/ATMCum-Debit Card/ Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank through SBI Collect option. This is the simple hassle free method for fee payment.
- Offline fee payment: The candidate will be required to take a printout of Challan formand deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day.
Application form print/download
After completion of step 1 to 5, select “Click here to view/print your Application” to download and save your filled IB ACIO application form 2017.
IB ACIO Application form Last date
September 10, 2017 is the last date to submit your IB ACIO application form 2017 in online mode only at mha.nic.in. However, the fee payment can made up to September 12, 2017.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Eligibility Criteria
To apply online for Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO exam, candidates must satisfy the following IB ACIO Eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years
- Educational Qualification: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computers
Upper Age relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Widows/Divorced Woman (OBC) – 8 years
- Widows/Divorced Woman (SC/ST) – 10 years
- Departmental candidates- max 40 years of age.
Note: There is no need to send any hard copies of the application form to the department.nline Test S