CBSE CTET September 2016 Application form will be released online in June 2016 at the official website ctet.nic.in. Exam of CTET SEPT 2016 will be conducted on 18th September 2016. For latest update regarding CTET 2016 Application Form, check here:
CBSE CTET Online Form 2016: CTET Exam will be held on 18th September 2016. Candidates can apply for CTET FEB Examination 2016 by visiting official portal and apply online. Central Board of Secondary Education has announced that the Central Teacher Eligibility Test in July, 2016.
Central Board of Secondary Education every year conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test for Class 1st to class 5th and class 6th to 8th class teacher in all over India. CTET exam conducted twice in a year by CBSE. Candidates can apply online for CTET 2016 Application Form from first week of July 2016 to Last week of July 2016. CTET 2016 Online application form is available on CBSE’s official website at ctet.nic.in. For more details are given here:
CTET 2016 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of application form: 1st July 2016 (Expected)
- CTET 2016 Last date for submission of application: 31st July 2016 (Expected)
- Last date for CTET Exam fee Payment: 31st July 2016 (Expected)
- Period to Online corrections in CTET Application form 2016 particulars: First week of August 2016
- Download CTET 2016 Admit Card from Board’s website: 25th August 2016 (Expected)
- CTET Written Exam 2016 Date: 18th September 2016
- CTET Result 2016 Released date: October 2016
- Dispatch of CTET Marks Certificate: November 2016 onwards
For Apply CTET exam, candidates should have completed 12th class with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of two-years diploma in elementary education or graduation or 2 years diploma in elementary education. CTET Application Form has been released, so check official portal and apply for CTET Exam 2016 before the last date.
CTET 2016 Online Form, CTET Application Form 2016, CTET SEPT 2016 Application Form, CTET 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates can apply for CTET exam in prescribed format through the official website ctet.nic.in till 31st July 2016. After submission of CTET Online application form, candidates can download their CTET application form with registration number for future use. CTET Online form will be available from 1st of July 2016 to 31st of July 2016. Those applicants who are interested in CTET Exam 2016 can fill their CTET 2016 application form up to the given date.
CTET Online Form, How to Apply Instructions
To apply the CTET FEB 2016, some instructions is given here, you all read it carefully:
- Open the official website ctet.nic.in
- Click on Apply CTET – SEPT 2016 Button
- If you are already registered in CTET, then use registration number. If any condition, any applicant forgot or misplace their registration number, they can get their Registration number by the link of forget registration number.
- If you don’t have registration number then click on Proceed To Apply Online Button.
- Now Instruction page will be Open on screen. Read instruction carefully or take a printout of it to get help before CTET form filling.
- Fill Application form of CBSE CTET 2016. Fill all particulars will correct details carefully.
- After filling all details correctly, click on next and Upload passport size Image of you given size.
- NOW Deposit CTET application fee through Demand Draft/Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E-Banking.
- Now Take print out the confirmation page and send it to CBSE.
Candidates can send their application fee by DD. Applicants who wish to apply for this application has signed on the confirmation page and pasted their recent passport size photograph, candidates have attached DD. After the successfully completion of the confirmation page along with DD, have to send through registered post or Speed post and send it to the given address.
CTET 2016 will be objective type paper having multiple choice questions (MCQ’s). There are 2 question papers. Paper 1 for Primary Level Teacher and Paper 2 for Junior Level Upper Primary School Teacher will be held on the same date. Paper 1 will be held on from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM for 1 to v class and paper 2 will be held on 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM for VI to VIII class & duration of papers will be 2.30 hours on CTET FEB examination date.