AIMS Test for Management Admissions(ATMA) is a national-level PC based administration
placement test. It is led by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). ATMA scores are utilized for affirmation in different administration programs.
In 2017, the exam was held numerous circumstances – February 12, May 28, June 25, July 23 and Aug 6.
In 2018, it is expected to be held in the same months
ATMA means to assess a hopeful’s verbal thinking, numerical thinking, breaking down and blending capacity. It is a three hour exam. The test comprises of various decision objective-sort questions. Hopefuls who need to apply for the test should be graduates (in any teach). Last year graduation understudies can likewise apply for the exam.
“The scores of ATMA test are legitimate for Maharashtra institutional level MBA situates likewise, notwithstanding All-India level seats,” educates the official site.
ATMA 06th August 2018 Exam: Candidates can print Results using PID and Password. Click Here
Eligibility criteria for ATMA 2018 is:
- The hopeful applying for the exam ought to be a national of India.
- The showing up hopeful should hold a Bachelor’s degree or ought to have qualified in a proportionate examination under 10+2+3 plan (any stream-BA, BTech, BCom, BSc). It ought to be noticed that exclusive those applicants who have sought after a course from a University that is perceived by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India are qualified for the exam.
- Hopefuls who are in their last year of examination are likewise qualified for the exam.
- Hopeful must secure at least half stamps in graduation, or in the proportionate degree. This total imprints may however change for various administration foundations or Universities.
- Age no bar.
- Hopefuls who have already connected for ATMA exam, can likewise apply for the exam.
- ATMA exam does not require a work encounter – both working and non-working hopefuls can apply for the exam.
ATMA 2018 application system is said beneath:
Hopefuls willing to show up for the exam can enlist, apply on the web and fill in the application shape. Likewise, application structures can be acquired from advised focuses of ATMA. The application expense is Rs 1100. Hopefuls must note that the charge is non-refundable.
The alternatives of filling in the application shape is as per the following:
- Online mode
- Offline mode
Online Payment utilizing Debit/Credit Cards
- Interested candidate needs to fill in his/her full name, working mobile number, a valid e-mail ID, and Date of Birth in the Online Fee payment form.
- Once the fee is paid through fee payment form, a registration link comprising of PID is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID. Candidates are advised to check both their mobiles and email IDs for receiving the registration link.
- Next, candidates need to click on the registration link and register for ATMA exam. This process can be completed by using the candidate’s Personal Identification Number (PID) and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- A candidate get the option of choosing two test centers. In case the first test center is not available, the second test center is automatically mentioned in the admit card of the candidate.
- Once all the details are filled, candidates need to press the button which says ‘Click here to register for ATMA Exam’.
Bank Account transfer
Points Account subtle elements are as per the following:
Record No: 068010100035918
Uncertainties Code: UTIB0000068
Recipient: Association of Indian Management Schools
- Once the fee is paid through bank transfer, the candidate should request for PID. PID will be obtained only on entering a valid mobile number, working e-mail ID and correct date of Birth.
- Once the candidate requests for PID, the payment is validated by the head office, following which a registration link comprising of PID is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
- The candidate needs to click on the registration link in order to register for the exam. To fulfill the registration, the candidate needs to fill in the Personal Identification Number (PID) and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- The candidate can opt for two test centers, so that if the first is unavailable, the second one is allotted to the candidate.
- To complete the process, candidate needs to click on the tab stating ‘Click here to register for ATMA Exam’.
Test takers can download their admit cards for ATMA 2018 from the official website from the scheduled date. They can download the same by entering PID and password.
Candidates must note that admit cards will be issued only to those who will submit their application form before the last date. Every candidate must make sure that he/she checks the particulars mentioned on the admit card before downloading the same. In case of any discrepancy, the same must be reported to AIMS on an immediate basis. The particulars printed on the admit card will be:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Details of the test center allotted
Steps to download admit card
- Visit the official website.
- The website’s homepage will comprise of a section names ‘ATMA Exam Details’. Candidates need to view this section, and select their exam date.
- Next, candidates need to look for ‘For the applicants’ tab and select ‘Login for Candidates’ subhead and click on it.
- Next, the candidate will be redirected to a page that comprises of candidate’s login. Choose the exam date and enter your PID number and password. Once done, click login.
- When the login has been done successfully, the candidate can print his/ her admit card and paste a passport size photograph on it.
ATMA is a PC based MBA entrance test. The test comprises of numerous decision objective-sort questions. Hopefuls need to endeavor 180 inquiries in 180 minutes. It assesses verbal thinking, numerical thinking, breaking down and incorporating capacity of the applicant. It concentrates on the inclination of a candidate for higher administration instruction.
Various specimen papers are accessible on the ATMA official site to enable possibility to enhance their speed and give a thought of what truly matters to the exam.
ATMA has six areas:
Reasoning SkillsPart 1
|Analytical Reasoning Skills
Each question has four options. For each correct answer candidates are awarded 1 mark whereas for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks is deducted.
ATMA 2018 exams are likely to be conducted in the following cities:
- Ahmadabad (Gandhi Nagar)
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
D No:6-3-668/10/76, First Floor, Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple, Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082