Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts: Corporation Bank has released notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (Manager (Law)) vacancies in Middle Management Grade Scale-II – 2017-18. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-07-2017 to 05-08-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Corporation Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 20
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer (Manager (Law))
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 03 Posts
2. ST: 02 Posts
3. OBC: 05 Posts
4. General: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-35 years as on 31-05-2017. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates & for others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess LL.B Degree from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Boards.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online written examination, group discussion and/ or interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD (OC/ VI) candidates) through online by Master/ Visa/ RuPay Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.corpbank.com from 22-07-2017 to 05-08-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph, signature & other relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.corpbank.com.
3. Click on “Careers” —> “Recruitment of Specialist Officers – Manager (Law) in MMG Scale – II – 2017-18″.
4. Read the notification & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration” & Register yourself by filling all the details.
6. Login using your credentials & Fill all the details.
7. Upload the scanned copies & Submit the form.
8. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 22-07-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 05-08-2017 till 12:00 midnight.
Last Date for Editing Application Details: 05-08-2017.
Last Date for Printing your Application: 20-08-2017.
For more details like scale of pay, probation period & other information click on the link given below…